Sunday, January 3, 2016

Week 77

Man do I love skyping! Email is always good on p-days, but seeing all your faces and actually hearing your voices is just osum! The best part is even with all the growing up, and distance, we are still the good ole Griswalds! I love you guys.

Christmas was a much needed mid-week break. Last week wasnt the greatest and this week didnt start off on a much better note, but Christmas day was the best, and the last 2 days have been really good. We had 2 families back at church! Magre e Sarifa and Americo e Rosa are both back on the right track. For lack of time, and a good amount of preparation on their part, they wont be getting baptized this transfer. This will be the first transfer of the mission without a baptism. Kinda rough since I havent worked harder on my mission than I am now, but optimistically it looks like we could have 2 families baptized next transfer! Both these families are pretty willing to get married without a big party or anything so that makes it easier.

Dad was right, the weather was a lot nicer to us the past couple of days. I didnt sweat through my shirt until about 30 minutes after leaving the house, instead of the usual 5 haha.

I gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting yesterday. The second time on my mission. Bishop asked me to speak about..... Missionary Work. How convenient! It went well, but I had to rush because the girl before me went like 10 min over so I only spoke for 6 minutes.

This upcoming week we have a zone leader meeting with Pres on Wednesday. He is flying all the zone leaders in from all over the mission to attend the meeting in person. Im excited to hear what he has to say. New Years Eve we will have to be in by 5pm to avoid the party people... what a shame;)

Well thats all for the last week. I love my family, you guys rock! Did I tell you how much I dig skyping? Cause I do... a lot! Have a good week. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Much Love,
Elder Hruby

No comments:

Post a Comment