Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 65


To be honest this was one of those more trying weeks. One that Im already looking back on with gratitude for what I learned, but it was rougher nonetheless.

It wasnt a bad week, in truth we actually had a super successful week. Just a lot of stress. The contract with the new house was kind of a mess, and I ended up having to talk to this dude's lawyer to resolve some of it. Luckily it all worked out and the Big Man helped me out. We move in officially tomorrow! Im pumped. This week I was also really struggling with my patience. I think the Lord just wanted to remind me I still havent mastered it and have a lot to learn. I was getting super irritated in the road with the people. I had not even the slightest amount of patience for any side remark haha. I read some good talks and stories in the scrips and Liahona that were super nice. That probably sounded super missionary haha, but they really did help out. That and the fast this week.

I heard about the Apostles. The only one I called correctly was Elder Rasband. I think it's so cool how it can seem so "random." The Lord knows who He wants! Im going to watch Conference in 2 weeks so that will be nice!

This is the quote I really liked this week. "Charity is having patience with someone who has let us down. It is resisting the impulse to become offended easily. It is accepting weaknesses and shortcomings. It is accepting people as they truly are. It is looking beyond physical appearances to attributes that will not dim through time. It is resisting the impulse to categorize others" Its from President Monson. 'Charity Never Faileth.'

Glad to hear Bjack killed it again and fall is as good as ever! I love the pics! I will send you all a bunch of pics next week after the weddings at baptisms! BTW I just turned my calendar to October and the main pic is of the family apple picking 2 years ago, ironic.

Much Love,
Elder Hruby

No comments:

Post a Comment