Monday, September 14, 2015

Week 62

Whats up? Just living the life over here. This was another quick, good, full week.

My comp, Elder Mejia, didnt get here until Thursday night so I was walking with a new elder, Elder Fuchs, as he was waiting for his docs to go to Swazi. He was pretty cool. He already spoke the language because his parents are brazilian so that was nice.

My new comp is nice. We get alone super well. He is from Richmond California. He went to the high school from Coach Carter, cool right. His parents are from Nicaragua, but he and all his siblings were born in Belize. He lived in Cali since he was young, though. He is a cool dude. He is super into graffiti and art so he is gonna teach me how to do some of it haha.

This week was kind of whack with the weird transfers and docs and stuff so I didnt get a lot of time in the area, but what time we did have was nice. Moises e Ana got married on Saturday, and will be baptized next Saturday. We are trying doing the marriage and baptisms on different days to see if we can make the baptism a more spiritual event. Also, another couple, Moises e Milusha finished all their docs and will most likely open the marriage process this week. Ramalho e Felicidade are super close too. He gets home from a trip this Wednesday and only has to do one more document so we will try to open their process with Moises e Milusha as well!!! Is not this the most blessed area!? Im loving it!

Other than that I dont have much, just that I love hearing from you all. Our lives are osum! Win or lose. I had my second dinner appointment of my mission this last Sunday. The Bishop had the 6 elders over for a nice dinner. Needless to say I enjoyed.

I love you guys a ton. Each Monday I just get super pumped to hear from you and always leave internet refreshed and happy and ready for another week... thank you.

Much Love,
Elder Hruby









No comments:

Post a Comment