Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Excellent News!!!

After getting Elder Hruby's regular weekly email today, we were surprised to get another one this evening saying that the visas did come through and he will be leaving for Mozambique TOMORROW! He is soooo stoked to be leaving and moving on to the next phase of his mission!

I got my visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are leaving tomorrow at 230 from salt lake to Dallas, from Dallas to London, London to Jo-Berg, then we will drive from Jo-Berg to Maputo!!!!! I was sleeping away my sickness and sorrows after emailing this morning and another Elder had gotten our mail and we had a notice to go pick up our travel plans from the travel office! I am so pumped! I know you guys are busy, but I have two chances to talk to you all. First will be in SLC from like 11-230. Or in Dallas from like 530-830 (I don't know if that's Dallas time or our time). Send me an email with the best time to call everyone and I will check it in the morning! Can't wait to talk to you!!!!

Much Love,
Elder Hruby

No comments:

Post a Comment