Sunday, July 6, 2014

Mission Farewell

Last week Elder Hruby gave his mission farewell address in church. He spoke of his excitement to serve and love of this Gospel. He testified of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon and spoke about the three reasons he has chosen to spend the next two years serving as a missionary.


1. For Myself: I know this Church is true and I know the Book of Mormon is true. This Gospel gives me direction and purpose.  It has brought me so many blessings and so much joy!

2. For the People:  I have been so blessed by my Heavenly Father and have so much happiness because of the Gospel that I want to share that with others. I could not be more excited to share that with the people of Mozambique!

3. For the Lord: I have been so blessed in my life and I cannot think of a better way to repay my Heavenly Father for all that he has done for me and blessed me with than by spreading His Gospel to the people of Mozambique.

We love our Elder Hruby so much and are so proud of his decision to serve the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment