Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 97

It was a quick week for me as well. It was a weird week too. Lots of random stuff that isnt usually on the agenda. I enjoyed it, though.

We had our big mission leadership conference this week. We flew-drove all the zone leaders in to Maputo. So Tuesday we spent a lot of time picking up Elders from the airport. The good news is in the evening Elder Stanley and I had time to divide and work in the area. He walked with Elder Coptizky, which is the Elder he trained about a year ago, and I got to walk with Elder Couch. It was a blast! I love that dude. Tuesday evening we had to go pick up the new missionaries from the airport so in total we made 3 airport runs that day.

Wednesday we had our meeting and it went really well. It lasted about 3 hours and Pres asked Elder Stanley and I to give a training for about an hour of it. I think it went really well. We got a good group of leaders and the mission is doing really well right now. In the next 6 weeks we are forecasting 210 baptisms mission-wide!!! Thats HUGE. Things are looking up right now.

Thursday we got stuck in the office and moving missionaries around to different areas so we didnÂșt get to our area until 19, or 7pm as Bjack would prefer. The good news is in total the week was actually very productive and I had a good time. We are working hard and I feel good about that, the difficulty is getting these families to come to church. This is by far the hardest area Ive had in bringing families to church, even harder than Liberdade. Speaking of which, I did a division with Elder Ball in Liberdade on Saturday and it was dope.It is always fun going back to an old area. He is still teaching 2 of the families that I was working with which makes me happy. They are slowly progressing, but progressing nonetheless.

I really hope I get to see some more baptisms before I leave. We have families, but they are all struggling with really committing. I think sometimes I dont realize how much the gospel, and the Lord in general ask-require of us. All these other churches are just show up and listen and you are saved. ChristÂșs church is a bit different haha. It is hard to change that culture right away and for these families to really jump in and start acting instead of just listening. We are finding like crazy too. Since Ive been with Elder Stanley we have found 50 new investigators. Thats 50 people who received our first visit and accepted a second one. We are just now trying to find the legit ones who are ready right now. Im praying that we can get at least one family in this last transfer!

Well Im sure Boise is beautiful as ever! Enjoy! Summer time is right around the corner. Have a good week.

Much Love,
Elder Hruby

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
    Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

    Email: investmoneyoilgas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete