Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 96

Well the 4th and final skype sesh has come and gone. I remember lastyear for Mothers' Day it was my first week training Elder Green and it was Elder Douglas' last skype as well. He went home 5 weeks after! To make things even weirder we woke up at 430 this morning to take the missionaries to the airport that are going home. The crazy thing is I wont take any more to the airport... my group is the next to go home.

It was great to see you guys yesterday! Thanks for getting up early for me... well not really early for you guys, just for Bjack haha. Its crazy how much has changed in 2 years, but how much the family is still the same. Seeing you guys in 6 weeks is gonna be great!

As for my week... this one was much better. We had 3 families at church, first time thats happened since I got to this area! Lloyd e Maria are doing good still, we are just fighting to get their docs done. They need to hurry so I can see them get baptized! Candido e Ana and Antonio e Cartilia are all doing well. They are 2 families of humbler means so we are just in the waiting process for money to do their docs. This week we were able to find a bunch of new potential families. We had 18 new investigators, meaning people we sat with and that accepted a second visit. Of those 18 looks like we may have 2 good new families so thats sweet! As I told you I went on a division with the Maptuo zone leaders and went back to my old area of Mahotas! It was too osum! I loved seeing Ramalho e Felicidade and their daughter Nilza. They are pumped to meet Mom and Dad. It was nice being
back there... lots of good memories.

This upcoming week we have a mission leadership council. We are flying all the zone leaders down here to participate so it will be nice to see some of my buds. Elder Stanley and I have to give and hour long training so we have/are preparing for that. The new missionaries get here tomorrow night which is always fun. We only have 2 coming this transfer.

Well Im pretty tired from the airport run so I think Im gonna go take a nap. Have a great week! Also, you all should start thinking of a couple things you would like as a souvenir. Ive got a couple ideas already, but let me know if there is anything specific.

Much Love,
Elder Hruby


2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
    Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

    Email: investmoneyoilgas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete